Hungry? I've tested it, it was sweeeeeeeet! I took this shot in fresh market and these stawberries were on the selling basket.
Syria - Umayyad Mosque of Damascus
-
Umayyad Mosque of Damascus. It is the Great Mosque and part of UNESCO World
Heritage Site. This postcard was mailed from Taiwan - thanks to Chiao.
1 week ago


So yummy!
ReplyDeleteGreat Find Ruby
My favorite! dip them in chocolate, hmmmm heaven!
ReplyDeleteah, luscious strawberries! beautiful!
ReplyDeletedeliciously sweet
ReplyDeleteshopannies@Yahoo.com
Those look like very tasty strawberries! They will be harvested in our local fields very soon too! Nice post!
ReplyDeleteI had eaten a few these few days, very tasty. How much did you pay for 1kg? I bought it at 250thb per kg.
ReplyDeleteOh how lucky to find sweet strawberries! We don't have any here in the US now! Happy Ruby Tuesday! :)
ReplyDeleteooooolaaaaaaa.....i love so muchhh
ReplyDeletehello, I have some work in Bangkok. Can you please contact me at dipu.acharya@gmail.com
ReplyDelete