Still considered myself as a girl, someone dear to me used to say .. I'm more beautiful every year passing by!
My main blog is My Bangkok Through My Eyes
Request from the Visually Impaired
-
Welcome to the "Tell Me About World" initiative.
You can send a letter or a postcard telling about you, your town, country,
hobbies. You can tell anything y...
Sunday Stamps 090: Chocolove Stamp
-
Now, now, I'm back again. Please forgive me for being an irregular
blogger.I may have all the time in the world since quitting work. The truth
is a lot and...
-
Being a member of Postcrossing, is a wonderful way to meet and greet other
postcard collectors (or accumulators, as some would say). The project is
quickly...
Unloveable - Mild
-
Unloveable
I know that I'm meaningless and I know very well that it's probably
impossible
The longer it takes, the more hopeless I get.
When you neve...
No comments:
Post a Comment