Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, July 4, 2009

It doesn't matter ~ by Sarah Poongprasert


There may be hundreds and thousands of reasons that you want to tell me.
And so I want to know, I want to ask why?
But when I saw the reality, I changed my mind, and I don't want to hear any of your words... You don't have to tell me anymore.

So it doesn't matter to me anymore, however it happens, it's finished all the same.
So you don't have to say anymore, because it doesn't matter.
However it finishes, or when it does, it's just the same.

However many reasons, however many hundreds of words you give me, it will not make my hurt go away.
And right now I don't want to hear them.
No matter how much I wanted to know, wanted to ask.
But when I saw the reality, I changed my mind, and don't want to hear any of your words... You don't have to tell me anymore.
So it doesn't matter to me anymore, however it happens, it's finished all the same.
So you don't have to say anymore, because it doesn't matter.
However it finishes, or when it does, it's just the same.

So it doesn't matter for me anymore, however it happens it is finished all the same.
So you don't have to say any more, because it doesn't matter.
It's finished right here, and now, and that's it!

Credit to : Sarah Poongprasert

No comments:

Post a Comment