Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hello Stranger! ~ Closer

I watched this movie again tonight, after my hundred times watching. However, tonight it is really mean to me. I don't love you anymore, Goodbye.
DAN: I love you!
ALICE: Where?!
DAN: What?!
ALICE: Show me! Where is this love? I... I can't see it, I can't touch it. I can't feel it. I can hear it. I can hear some words, but I can't do anything with your easy words. Whatever you say is too late.
DAN: Please, don't do this!
ALICE: Done.
Did I say that I loathe you?
Did I say that I want to
Leave it all behind?
I can't take my mind off of you
I can't take my mind off you
I can't take my mind off of you
I can't take my mind off you
I can't take my mind off you
I can't take my mind...
My mind...my mind...
'Til I find somebody new
Song:The Blower's Daughter
Artist(Band):Damien Rice

"Closer" (2004) "Closer" Movie Synopsis: An uncompromisingly honest look at modern relationships, Closer is the story of four strangers (Julia Roberts, Jude Law, Natalie Portman and Clive Owen), their chance meetings, instant attractions, and brutal betrayals.

No comments:

Post a Comment