Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, April 18, 2009

His name is Banana

Actually I've nothing much to update here, seem I have too many blogs these days. This blog is my first blog with blogger, and at started point I don't have much idea what I should write in here, so I bring some books which I like, coffee shops I used to go or my visited places to share. Some of them I only got review from magazine LOL...


Anyway, just feel want to post this dog photo, His name is Banana. I got this photo from my friend at work, we were taking lunch break on hot day in Bangkok. Banana lives not far from my work place and he often comes to play with us. From this pic, he is hungry I know.


Maybe tomorrow I'll post about Thai politic situation a little bit, maybe some foreigner or tourist want to know what is going on here. I know that the news everything looks terrible,



1 comment: